Saturday, August 4, 2012

Instagram Me



Today, Eddie and I got up really early to go for a walk at Grand Vue. The air is still breathable in the morning. Any time after 8:00 AM, you feel like you're suffocating. Welcome to August. At 11:00 AM, I went to Jasmin's bridal shower! I'll upload pictures of the event tomorrow. Then, I went to the library and picked up "The Secret Life of Bees." No spoilers, please! Later in the evening, I started working on my Renaissance costume, but my sewing machine crapped out on me. Gah. This makes me so sad. All turned out well, though. I went to my grandma's to borrow her sewing machine. I will be back in action soon! .....And then I saw a stage coach attached to a motorcycle with a creepy skeleton in the back seat. Totally normal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment