Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Little Miss Confident





I love this bright colored combo. It's sexy, but still conservative. Yes? I like wearing skirts. I feel so feminine. In case you didn't know, I'm not model thin. And I have cellulite. I'm not proud to admit it, but there it is. No flat stomach here. And here's the kicker.... I don't really care if I lose weight or "tighten up" or whatever it is magazines want me to do. As long as I feel good, feel confident, that's all that matters. At the end of the day, I just want to love me, for me. There's enough hate in the world, why bring on more? So here's the bonus to wearing skirts: I always feel confident. I feel perfect enough for me. Make sure, whatever it is that makes you feel good, you have plenty of it.

Enough of the Oprah talk.

Let's talk about punks. I have to get this off of my chest. Someone egged our car last night. I thought about leaving a sign on our car tonight that said, "Thanks. The car needed to be washed." But I don't want to.... egg... them on. Haha, I... crack.... myself up. Okay, I'm done with the puns. 

So that's the crappy news. 

Here's some good news: Eddie had a phone interview today that led to another scheduled interview on Thursday! Let's hear it for the humanities department. Woot! Woot! And, Peppercorn is doing so well! That's because of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys are awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment