Monday, September 17, 2012

Tweed + Lace


To Our Friends,

This blazer is my latest thrift find. It's a gorgeous tweed made from %100 wool. To be clear about my hair, I have not gotten an incredibly ridiculous haircut. I did, however, wake up with a mullet-esque style that needed to be hidden with the use of a hair clip. Some hair days are easier than others. Today is not one of those days. For lunch today, I had a heaping plate of chocolate covered strawberries. Seems like a good enough start to the week (minus the hair). 

Last night, I had this crazy idea. I think it would be really nice to ditch our cell phones. Unfortunately, being on the sub' list, I can't, but I really can't escape the feeling of freeing myself electronically. Maybe when we move we could just have one landline. What do I really use my phone for? To check Facebook, Bloglovin' and Pinterest incessantly. What if I spent more of my time creating? What if I spent more time taking photos? Am I crazy? Maybe once I get a teaching job I'll kiss my phone goodbye. 

Love, 
Peppercorn

No comments:

Post a Comment