Thursday, September 20, 2012

Flannel Season


Dear Friends,

I may be a little too excited for flannel season. I even turned on the heat for a full thirty minutes before guilt set in. Why would I even want to anticipate cold weather when we'll be bonded to it for six months at least?? Because. Because we won't be sweltering in humid air. We won't be in combat {Humans vs. Gnats}. We won't suffocate when we walk out the door. Make up won't drip off of my face. Oh yes, I'm excited for flannel season. Please remind me of this come winter when I have gained weight from hot chocolate, pumpkin spice lattes, and warm baked goods. And I take my dog out for a full five minutes in the frigid cold because long walks with her feel impossible. 

I promise not to complain (too much) about the weather. 

Cabbage rolls are on the stove, and I'm thrifting on Saturday. I'll keep you in the loop. 

Love, 
Peppercorn


No comments:

Post a Comment